Donations, offering and pledges
Although in-person worship has been temporarily suspended, you can send your donations, offerings and pledges to St. James' Episcopal Church, Clinton. We continue to meet and worship through zoom.
Select one of the three easy ways.
- By mail: Send your check to St. James' Episcopal Church, 9 Williams St. Clinton NY 13323.
- Through bank transfer: If you bank online, your bank can assist you in setting up direct payments to St. James.
- the secure Diocese online giving platform:
- Click here to go to the site.
- In the parish dropdown menu, select Clinton: St. James' Episcopal Churh.
- Fill out the required fields.
There is a 3% filing fee, so if you are able, check the box at the end of the form "add 3% to my total amount to help cover the payment processing fees."
Our weekly e-newsletter is now available through our website. Click on the link above (Weekly E-Newsletter) to read this week's news and be sure to click "Subscribe" in the upper left corner to receive the news every Friday in your mailbox!
you taught us to pray.
So, in a moment of silence
we pray for all known to us
who tonight need to know you are near.
We thank you,
for all engaged in the ministries of healing and reconciliation,
for those who work in hospitals and hospices,
for doctors and district nurses,
for carers and counsellors,
for peacemakers and peacekeepers.
God our maker,
Jesus our healer,
Holy Spirit of love and life,
hear our prayers.
To those who seek you,
to all who need you,
to the world you cherish
bring peace. (The Iona Abbey Worship Book, p. 123)